Dec 26, 2012

Holiday Jingle Jangle


This time of year, I start rummaging through the center console of my car (aka, the black hole of CDs) looking for any of the holiday CDs I've made in years past. Once I exhaust that search, I usually turn to my iPod playlist entitled "Christmas" (clever, I know), but there are a few songs on there that I'm sick of now.

So when I saw this bracket of the worst Christmas songs ever, I had to agree with most of it.




Christmas Shoes literally makes my ears bleed. The worst is when I'm in a store and don't have the ability to turn it off. Ugh.

I also hate many of the "classics": Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree, and Feliz Navidad.

But before you go and think I'm a grinch, I also love such goodies as Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time, Last Christmas, I Want a Hippopotamus, Chipmunk Song, etc.

Since I celebrate Christmas through the new year, I'll be listening to some of these jams throughout the next week. Yeeaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment