Oct 2, 2012

TV Tuesday: Clear Eyes, Full Hearts . . .

If you finished that sentence for me with "Can't lose!" then you are in the Friday Night Lights Fan Club with me--and where have you been for the past four years when I should have been watching this show.




I can't get enough of this show--whether it's loving the parenting from Smash's mom and the Taylors, thinking that Matt Saracen is cute as a button, or being much more interested in Panther football than real live football, and thinking that Tim Riggins is the most well-developed character I've seen in a long time.


The best thing about this show is how real it all is--the relationships, the conflicts, the dialogue. This should almost be required watching for high schoolers nowadays.

This message was brought to you by Netflix Streaming, my enabler in this relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment