Oct 5, 2012

Oh, yeah, that thing . . .

So I remembered when I started this:



Which was only supposed to last for ten days. *whistles* *sticks hands in pockets* *looks away*

Anyways, no time like the present to pick something back up! The wait is over!

Five Foods:

--Cheese: let's just go ahead and have this encompass all things that I love about this food group--chips & queso, mac and cheese, Tillamook cheddar, grilled cheese, feta, goat cheese. If I end up being lactose intolerant, I'm going to need to be on antidepresants.

--Poppyseed chicken: I haven't lived in the sorority house for five years. Yet just last week I was asked if I'd had poppyseed chicken lately. This was my favorite meal by far (and so healthy for you . . . yeah, no). I would bring it up every week for menu planning, and even after I graduated, our house mom would e-mail me when it was being served. It reminds me of all the wonderful times I had in the sorority house.

--Pecan pie: hands down, holidays.

--Jambalaya: This pretty much sums up my love for all things New Orleans and cajun

--Peanut Butter: I can't keep a jar in my apartment. Because I will eat the entire thing in less than a week. Add in chocolate and it's game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment