Oct 18, 2012

More Questiones

This time stolen from Blair's Head Band, a new blog in my reading list:

If you were forced to spend the rest of your life in a library, a museum, or a zoo, which would you choose and why? The bibliophile in me is screaming not only "library" but also specific branches. Next.


2. What is the best piece of advice you've received from a parent/your parents?
I can't say we're an advice-heavy family, so I'll say the best piece of advice I've heard is "You regret what you didn't do, not what you did," I'd like to add the caveat: for the most part :-)

3. If you could get a guest role on any TV show (NOT reality show), what would it be?
Does this show still have to be on TV? Because right now it would be Friday Night Lights or Gilmore Girls.




4. What are the three things you would grab from your home during an emergency (fire, tornado, other tragic event)?
Geraldine, obvs, my laptop, and my Royal Wedding commemorative plate. (Totally kidding, mostly . . .)

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy. Which is only sold in B&J stores. Which is a good thing for my waistline.



6. Would you rather get a facial or a massage at a spa?
Having JUST got a facial, where I actually cried (a story for another post, if I can ever talk about it), a massage x 100000000

7. What is the #1 item on your holiday wish list this year?
Just a bunch of giftcards. Lame, I know.

8. Imagine you have your own fashion line - which supermodel would you pick to represent your brand?
Um, is it bad that I don't know any supermodels anymore? If I had to pick someone famous, it'd be Kate Middleton.



9. If you could afford and purchase one famous piece of art, what would it be?
Not to be so cliche, but I really do love Starry Night by Van Gogh.

10. If you could choose any name for yourself other than yours, what would it be?
Alexandra (the nicknames are endless--Alex, Alli, Andi) and some last name ending in a "ington"

11. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which publication would it be and why?
Real Simple. Which is impractical because they never have people on the cover, but I love that magazine so much that I would freak out if I was on the cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment