Oct 8, 2012

A Few Questions, a Few Answers

Saw these on one of my favorite blogs, and I do love answering questions about my mundane habits :-)

Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Funny, now that my closet is in my bathroom, I don't think the door is ever closed completely. I do close it almost all the way when I show, I feel like the steam is going to make my clothes all mildewy.

Do you shower at night or in the morning?
Usually at night, but if I'm working out in the morning, I'll sometimes skip a shower the night before. But taking a shower is such a nice way to decompress and relax before bread.

Do you take the samples from hotels?
Usually the shampoo and conditioner, the lotion if it smells awesome.

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Heck yes.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Um, no. I think it would be hard to do. But, there's a fairly big street in a suburb close to me with my last name. My aunt has always wanted to steal a sign.

Would your rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Um, these are both really scary options. But I guess bees? Eeek.

Do you ever count steps when you walk?
No. That sounds a little Rainman.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes, on the only night I spent in the woods, and nature was our bathroom.

When was the last time you wrote a note to someone on paper?
A note to a client asking her to put files on the jump drive next to the note.

Can you change the oil in a car?
Yeah, no.

Do you put your make-up on before or after you get dressed?
It's funny, but I don't have a ritual for this. If I haven't fully decided what I'm wearing that day, then no, and that happens more often than not, nowadays.


How tall are you?
5'10''


Do you dance in the car?
Oh I have quite the car choreography for Call Me Maybe :-)

Do you know what you are wearing tomorrow?
Um, I was actually just thinking that I needed to decide on this . . . sigh.

Have you ever eaten a pierogi?
What is this?

Do you ever have that Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, and I actually have to tell this story. I was in NYC for work on 2009, and my co-workers and I went to a restaurant/bar for dinner. And suddenly I remembered that my friends and I went to the same bar the year before on a vacay to NYC. What's weirder is that we sat at the same table and I was wearing the same dress.

What is the last clothing item you bought?
A pair of leggings

Do you wear slippers and a robe?
Slippers in the winter, and a robe year round.

Can you curl your tongue?
No


No comments:

Post a Comment