Feb 7, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No, not the holidays (see my last post regarding my holidays). It's a very important time of year featuring a very important gentleman named Oscar:





Mom and I continued our tradition of watching the nominations on the phone with each other. No real shockers this year, in my opinion. Now I'm trying to frantically see all the nominated films I'm curious about:

Hugo
Moneyball
Beginners


Of the big nominations, I've seen The Descendants, Midnight in Paris, The Help, The Artist, Extremely Loud and Incredible Close (a very unsettling movie, and the closest I've come to walking out of a movie in a long time). I refuse to see War Horse or The Tree of Life. So I think my list is pretty doable.

Next up, the fashion, and my rules for Oscar night :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment