Nov 22, 2011

Since we last talked . . .

A few updates:

--I added another medal to my half-marathon collection (bringing the total to two, don't be impressed)
--I found a pair of leggings that can actually be worn as pants (with the appropriate length shirt). Not that cheap kind you get at Target that when you push your hand up against the fabric, you can see your hand through the leggings. Thank you, H&M, for getting this right.
--I introduced my friend's baby to H&M. He slept through his whole trip there, but I think subconsciously he's obsessed
--I realized I don't have a free weekend for a month (no complaints though)
--I sat in amazing seats at the UT vs. Kansas State game, and watched the Horns lose. Just not their year.
--Discovered my favorite cider from Ireland in Austin, TX!! So much closer than the East Coast which was my nearest outlet.
--Began enjoying a beautiful fall, and apparently everyone on Pinterest is too, considering how many times this photo I pinned has been repinned (81 times):


No comments:

Post a Comment