Sep 27, 2011

The Wisdom of Grey's Anatomy



My old roommate gave me a birthday card with this quote a few years ago. It seemed so true at that time. Yet recently here are things that make me realize how grown-up (and lame, at times) I've gotten:

--While on vacation, I bought a ceramic spoon rest. Yes, that little dish you put spoons on while stirring pots or whatever. It has a crab on it. I thought it was cute.
--Also on said vacation, I went to bed at 1 a.m. once. The rest of the time I was in bed by midnight, and asleep within minutes
--I paid $3.15 for gas and was giddy about it.
--I used a coupon at the grocery store (free pita chips, no laughing matter)
--I now use under-eye cream and put lotion on my neck both morning and night b/c I've seen some old looking necks lately *shudder*
--I was about to order one of my favorite beers at a restaurant, and saw that it was twice the price I normally pay. I'll just have water, thanks.

Essentially I'm becoming more thrify? #adult

No comments:

Post a Comment