Jul 5, 2011

What, what, what are you doing

I often go on business trips by myself (cut to a photo of my eating dinner alone in my room) or if I'm with co-workers, we're too busy to do anything fun (cut to a picture of me and two co-workers sitting outside a high school gym in Colorado at 2 a.m.)

So on a recent trip to Chicago for an internal training, I took advantage of traveling with several co-workers and a free night to hit up The Second City (alma mater of such comedians as Tina Fey, Steve Carrell, and Stephen Colbert). Their shows are always hilarious and topical, so I knew I couldn't miss it.

It's kind of one of those "you had to be there" memories, because so much of the comedy is improv and situational. So I leave you with my favorite comic relief video courtesy of the folks at SC:

No comments:

Post a Comment