Jun 7, 2011

When you gotta have it . . .

Last week I was driving to a happy hour with some of my lady friends, and was apparently being a bit too cautious when turning left on to a VERY busy street. Cue Angry SUV Driver behind me. The sweaty and irate gentleman thought I should fling myself out into traffic, and let me know this by leaning on his horn for a good five seconds, yelling at me (as though I could read his lips through the rear-view mirror).

He proceeded to swerve around me and turn left onto said street. Determined to not let anything taint my pre-happy hour excitement, I figured he was on his way somewhere important (we were close to a few hospitals in the area) and to not judge.

Then I saw him turn into his destination:



I myself am a Wendy's fan, but I guess I have a long way to go before I have a conniption in traffic when someone is standing between me and my jr. bacon cheeseburger.

1 comment:

  1. I believe Dallas just made #3 on the list of cities with the worst drivers. I would include the lovely link here but can't seem to find it. But I think your story alone is proof enough.

    ReplyDelete